REVELATION 2:7 WE ARE THE SEVEN CHURCHES/7 ANGELS/7STARS

TETRAD AND MEIOSIS (ESOTERIC SYMBOLISM SOCHI)


WHO ARE THESE CHILDREN THAT WILL BE PROPHESYING? ACTS 2:17-21 KJV  And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: 18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come: 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. SIGNS LUKE 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn. AS IN SWADDLING BAND OF ORION: SWADDLED JOB AS IN SWADDLING BANDS OF ORION : SWADDLED/SIGNS/MAZZAROTH/FOUR BLOOD MOON TETRADS= ACTS 2/JOEL 2 GENESIS 2:6 Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.' Genesis 2:9 The LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground--trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Genesis 3:22 And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed. PROVERBS 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives. Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life. Proverbs 15:4 The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit. Ezekiel 28:13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: carnelian, chrysolite and emerald, topaz, onyx and jasper, lapis lazuli, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. Ezekiel 31:8 The cedars in the garden of God could not rival it, nor could the junipers equal its boughs, nor could the plane trees compare with its branches-- no tree in the garden of God could match its beauty. Matthew 11:15 Whoever has ears, let them hear. Mark 4:9 Then Jesus said, "Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear." Luke 8:8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up and yielded a crop, a hundred times more than was sown." When he said this, he called out, "Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear." Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise." 1 John 2:13 I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. Revelation 2:11 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. The one who is victorious will not be hurt at all by the second death. Revelation 2:17 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it. Revelation 2:26 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations-- Revelation 3:5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels. Revelation 3:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name. Revelation 3:21 To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Revelation 21:7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. Treasury of Scripture He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; To him that overcomes will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the middle of the paradise of God. that hath. Revelation 2:11,17,29 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; … Revelation 3:6,13,22 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches… Revelation 13:9 If any man have an ear, let him hear. Matthew 11:15 He that has ears to hear, let him hear. Matthew 13:9,43 Who has ears to hear, let him hear… Mark 7:16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. let him. Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, Write, Blessed are … Revelation 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that hears say, … 1 Corinthians 2:10 But God has revealed them to us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searches … 1 Corinthians 12:4-12 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit… To him. Revelation 2:11,17,26-28 He that has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit said to the churches; … Revelation 3:5,12,21 He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and … Revelation 12:10,11 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, … Revelation 15:2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that … Revelation 21:7 He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, … John 16:33 These things I have spoken to you, that in me you might have peace. … 1 John 5:4,5 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world: and this is the … the tree. Revelation 22:2,14 In the middle of the street of it, and on either side of the river, … Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is … Genesis 3:22-24 And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to … Proverbs 3:18 She is a tree of life to them that lay hold on her: and happy is … Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that wins souls is wise. Proverbs 13:12 Hope deferred makes the heart sick: but when the desire comes, it … Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is … the paradise. Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, Truly I say to you, To day shall you be with … 2 Corinthians 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOOVER DAM

SONGS OF THE STARSEEDS

CREATIONISTS, BANANAS AND REALITY